Dear Guests and Partners,
Given the climate of uncertainty surrounding travel, we at Fox Resorts reassure you that the well-being and safety of our Guests and our Team members are prioritized at all times. We are strictly adhering to the comprehensive health and safety procedures from the World Health Organization, Sri Lanka Tourist Board and other local authorities in all areas of the hotel, including guest areas, back of house areas, staff areas and food production areas. We are closely in touch with the regional Public Health Officers and practice the most updated measures to be taken to ensure our Guests and Team Members are safe and secure at our resorts.
All Team Members on the properties are up to date on all safety protocols and have been briefed on how best to handle the situation on ground with utmost efficiency. As our resorts are designed as intimate and private getaways, located away from the ‘hustle and bustle’ of town centres, we have always been well geared for social distancing. Certain services have been restricted to limit contact and touch as far as possible. However, our Team members will do everything in their power to make your stay a comfortable one. Guests making new reservations before 30th September 2020 for any future arrival date, can amend their dates with no charge, up to 24 hours before their scheduled arrival date. In the event that you have a reservation with us and wish to cancel or postpone your stay, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
More detailed COVID-19 prevention measures include the following. However, please note that these practices are updated as mandated by the authorities:
• Guests will be provided with alcohol-based hand sanitizers at the entrance as they exit their vehicles and check their temperatures.
• Those running a temperature will be isolated and followed up by the property’s on-call doctor as per the recommendations of the Ministry of Health, Sri Lanka.
• All luggage will be sanitized at the entrance of the property.
• The luggage will be marked with the date of arrival in order to ensure it has been disinfected.Detailed information of guests travel history will be obtained at the point of check-in including the next travel destination.
• Hotel staff will be wearing disposable gloves when handling any form of documentation given by the guests, including, cash, credit cards, check-in and check-our documentation, etc.
• Prior to guest arrivals, all rooms will be cleaned and disinfected using cleaning chemicals and protocols which are effective against viruses.
• Tables in the Restaurant and Bars are arranged with at least 1-meter social distancing.All food will be covered and sealed during storage, temporary storage, and transport.
• All food in the buffet will be covered.
• A member of the hotel staff will be allocated to serve food in the buffet and will not allow the same utensils (spoons, forks, etc) to be used by multiple guests.
• Menu cards and bill folders will be sanitized before and after use.
• A thorough disinfection of all food and beverage venues will be done prior to each service using moisture spray sanitizing machine.
• Pool sunbeds will be placed at least 2 meters apart in order to ensure social distancing measures are practiced.Every day, all pool furniture will be sprayed for disinfection
• Increased frequency of cleaning public areas (including reception counters, door handles, public bathrooms) in accordance with the regulations.
• Cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses are used.
• Public washrooms will be disinfected utilizing spray sanitization products after thorough regular cleaning.
• Lobbies, staircases and the corridors will be regularly disinfected.
• Visitors are allowed only in essential cases and safety measures are applied.
• A log of all visitors will be maintained. This will apply for the walk-in guests as well.
• Prior authorization will be required for visitors to enter, and access will only be provided to limited areas.
• Visitors are expected to wear face masks and practice social distancing at all times.
• Guests are expected to wear face masks when entering the property.
• Masks are to be worn in all public areas in the property with the exception of when food is being consumed or being in the pool.
• Guests are expected to provide detailed travel history at the point of check-in including the next travel destination.
• Please inform the reception, over the phone, if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
We look forward to welcoming you to Fox Resorts, and assure you that we will do everything we can to ensure you have a pleasant stay. Sincerely,
Chief Executive Officer